Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Project 365: Week 11

Monday, March 9, 2009



We had an amazing opportunity today to go to the Draper Utah LDS Temple Open House. The temple is being dedicated next week, so it was our last chance to be able to walk through it. Unfortunately Joey wasn't able to go with us, but I took the kids and I am so glad I did it. It was a snowy day so I wasn't able to get a good picture of the temple (so I took a picture from the internet), but we were able to get a picture of us in the church (next to the temple) with a picture of the Savior. There was a lot of waiting time since there was so many people there, but the kids did pretty well, although by the time we took a photo, Beth was done and wouldn't look at the camera. I hope the kids will remember the special feeling that we had in the Temple. The Spirit was truly there and I needed that feeling of peace in my life right now.


Tuesday, March 10, 2009



My Valentine's Day present for Joey finally arrived today. We are big fans of the Indianapolis Colts and they have a new stadium. I was able to purchase a brick at the stadium with our names on it for Joey and of course we get a brick to display at home. I would really like to be able to take Joey to a game at the Colts Stadium someday and we'll have to drop by our brick!


Wednesday, March 11, 2009



I started getting things together for our trip today and the pile of stuff that needs to go with us is already pretty big! I really need to learn to pack lighter! I finalized my list of attractions that I want to hit at the amusement parks and got quite a lot done. The kids helped for awhile but ended up watching a little tv before I finished. I have been doing better lately with less tv time for the kids, but we still need to work on finding better activities to keep them busy.


Thursday, March 12, 2009



About 2 am, Beth came crying into our room saying that her head hurt. She had a 103 degree fever (which she has never had that high)! So of course she slept with us for the rest of the night and felt awful all day. My poor little girl!


Friday, March 13, 2009




So of course I had an awful night and Beth's illness is now mine too. Headache, body aches, pain, congestion, and did I mention pain? Can't wait for all of this to pass. Beth seems to be a lot better, so hopefully it's only a 1-2 day thing. While Beth and I were taking a late nap, JJ created his own little workstation at the table. It was adorable!


Saturday, March 14, 2009



I caught this adorable little scene today. Beth and Joey were playing with her ponies and it was just so precious to see their daddy-daughter relationship. Joey also got on his laptop and found some sites where we could figure out all the ponies names! So much fun for Beth!


Sunday, March 15, 2009



So I am finally doing a lot better and although I still have a bit of a cough at least the pain is gone. But of course JJ was sick today. Thank goodness the sickness seems to not last long so hopefully we'll get through this! Only one week until we leave for California!


My Week 11 Layout:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

1 comments :

Unknown said...

Oh Wow! Dede that picture of you and the kids is BEAUTIFUL! It gave me chills. What a wonderful photo for you to cherish! I love it.

Also, your layout for the week is awesome! I soooooo badly want that kit! Your work is always so beautiful!

Hugs,
Candi