Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Project 365: Week 9

Monday, February 23, 2009



So I finally took the kids to the doctor today - I figured this had gone on long enough. Turns out both of them have Bronchitis. So we got some medicine and the doctor said they could go to school tomorrow. I'm so looking forward to having my kids back. They have been really irritable and understandably. JJ really digresses in his behaviors and other development and it's been not good the past couple of weeks. It worries me a lot and I hope it is just that he is sick. We've got to get us all well before our California trip!


Tuesday, February 24, 2009



The kids went back to school today. They are still coughing quite a bit, but it seems a lot better! So hopefully we are on the mend. It was an incredibly nice day today. It is starting to feel like Spring. The kids and I went on a little walk and caught pictures of the sunset.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009



I got this little note in JJ's backpack today. I thought it was really sweet. And even better, JJ actually read this little book to us! It was so neat to hear him actually read! Sure it was a tiny book and very easy words - but it was still amazing to see him read! JJ also got an award yesterday from the school. I helps out in his classroom quite a bit with the other kids - so this was really neat!


Thursday, February 26, 2009




The kids were pretty good to each other today, which always is a plus. I had gotten a lot of sleep last night - I actually went to bed early Wednesday night (eight hours asleep - that never happens), so I got a lot more done and I was even able to catch (on camera) the kids giving each other kisses!


Friday, February 27, 2009




Beth is really getting into looking at books and especially the pictures. We got out our huge Animal Encyclopedia today and Beth pored over the pictures. She really loves animals so this was really fun for her. I really need to read to her more. I haven't made it a real priority and I need to do that. She loves stories and I think we could definitely have a big reader on our hands in a couple of years!


Saturday, February 28, 2009



The countdown to our California Trip has begun! The kids and I made a paper chain today - only 23 days to go. With all the things I want to accomplish before then - I just know it's going to be here before we know it. I'm really excited about this trip!

Sunday, March 1, 2009



We had Cody & Becki over for dinner tonight. I made Chicken Enchiladas with Tater Tots, Salad and Cream Puffs and Chocolate Pudding for Dessert. It was yummy and we were able to have a great chat with them, which was really great. I feel really grateful to be a part of their lives, even in a small way. It's nice to have some family close to us and the kids love them! Plus it's always great to have a conversation with adults once in a while! LOL Becki had made a Countdown Paper Chain for us too, so now we have two - which is actually even better because now the kids don't have to fight over who gets to tear the paper off every night - they will each have their own!


And here's my Week 9 Layout:


Uses Digital 365 & FriendZ from the Wood by DeDe Smith


Here's my completed FEBRUARY layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...