Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Project 365: Week 7

Monday, February 9, 2009



We got a light dusting of snow today. Looks like Winter isn't quite done yet. We are supposed to be getting more snow in the next couple of days too - so even though it melted a lot today, I think we will definitely be getting more. I actually love snow and rain. It washes over the world and gives us a new start.


Tuesday, February 10, 2009




It was time for JJ's yearly checkup. I still can't believe he's 7! We really like Dr. Cornish. He is very through and always has great suggestions on things we can do to help JJ in his development. JJ is growing right on schedule - 50.6 lbs and 3' 11". And in comparison to last year's checkup - his development has really showed lots of improvement! So a very good visit with the doctor today!


Wednesday, February 11, 2009


Wednesday nights for me are spent in the Digitals Chatroom. For about 2 years, I have hosted the OVER THE HUMP Chat and I have really enjoyed getting to know the members of the Digitals community. Not only has it helped my sales - but I have truly gained FRIENDS. I love all the different challenges that we have had and it is always just fun! I love my online friends and the chats truly help me feel connected with them and the members are always amazing to my ego! They are always make me feel good about myself and my creations and I'm always so overwhelmed by their generosity. Thank you FRIENDS! You made my day!

Last night, I had a nightmare about my Dad dying. It was so awful. I woke up crying. It was one of those dreams that just felt so real. I am such a daddy's girl. I just can't imagine having to live on this earth without him. I know that eventually that I will have to happen - but I really want it to be YEARS AND YEARS away. The dream has stayed with me all day. I love being with my dad. I love watching movies with him. I love listening in when he tells stories, especially those about our family's history. Now that I live 5 hours away from my hometown - I don't get to be with Dad and Mom much and I miss them. This dream has really affected me. I need to capture all the stories and memories. I need to spend more time with Dad. I hope he knows how much I love him....


Thursday, February 12, 2009



Today was Beth's Valentine's Day Party at School. Her very first Valentine's Party! She loved it. She was so excited! We got some simple Disney Princess Valentines (since I just didn't get the time to make some handmade ones) and I made some more of the Red Velvet Heart Cookies to take to her class. She came home with lots of treats and was so excited about the envelope they made out of paper plates! I'm so glad she had fun!


Friday, February 13, 2009



Today was JJ's Valentine's Day Party at School. We got him some Cars Valentines and it was exciting to watch him sign his name to them HIMSELF. I really treasured watching him write his name. I love it when I can see such improvement in his skills. I think JJ is helping me to appreciate the little things more. JJ had a fun envelope filled with Valentines when he got home, but unfortunately he had a bit of a bad day. He got hit in the head by a door and he had some bad behavior at school. I think the party was just a little too much for him today. But he did love all the candy. :)


Saturday, February 14, 2009



Joey and I celebrated our 11th Valentine's Day today! Our first date was February 6, 1998 and we celebrated our 1st Valentine's Day shortly after that and have been together ever since. I want Joey to know how very much I love him!

JJ was sick with a cold, but we were able to get Joey's brother Aaron to come babysit for us anyway. We went to a movie (Coraline) and to dinner (Olive Garden) with Curtis and Anne. We had a great time visiting and enjoying being together! Thanks guys for a great night!


Sunday, February 15, 2009




JJ had a pretty rough night - coughing and fever. I hate it when my kids are sick. :( We had Stake Conference for Church today and since JJ was sick, Joey stayed home with the kids. I had the opportunity to sing in the Stake Choir, so I went to conference. I really enjoyed the spirit of the songs that we were able to sing and it has really been neat to be a part of our ward choir.

The kids really love making "tents" out of their blankets and pillows. JJ made this tent for his sister and I thought it was pretty great!'



Here's this week's layout:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

Thank-you