Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Project 365: Week 6

Monday, February 2, 2009



JJ didn't have a school - teacher development day - so we just hung out at home. The kids were feeling better today and they were really feeling a bit shut-in, so we decided to go for a walk. We got the mail and just went on a short walk around the trailer park. We spent most of the day watching movies, cleaning up, and making hearts.


Tuesday, February 3, 2009



I felt pretty awful today. Thank goodness that Joey was able to take Beth to and from school for me. When Beth got back, we hung out on my bed playing ponies and watching The Swan Princess so I could get a little more rest. When JJ got home, we hung out with Cody and Becki for awhile, since Cody needed my computer for a school project.

Bedtime came and I put the kids to bed. Later I went in to check on them and there was JJ, once again resisting sleep. He had his head where his feet should be and of course was kicking with his legs - trying to stay awake. He gets so tired, but he is like his Dad in that he hates to go to sleep.


Wednesday, February 4, 2009



JJ came home from school today with a yellow post-it note from his teacher! He had a great day! And he was so excited to tell me the things he did at school. He usually doesn't tell us much about his day, so this was really neat. He had made some things at school that he couldn't wait for us to see tomorrow. He remembered what he had for lunch - corn dogs. And most of all he was really happy. I love days like this!


Thursday, February 5, 2009



Today was an exciting day! We got to go to school lunch with JJ, even Dad was able to come. And it was PIZZA DAY, so that made lunch extra special. After lunch we met with JJ's teacher, Mrs. Rains and got to hear how much JJ is improving. We learned more about what JJ is doing at school and we learned that JJ is reading at a Kindergartener level which is amazing! We are so proud of our boy.

Then to top off an already amazing day - shortly after we returned home, a big package arrived. My new camera came a day early! YAY! So for the rest of the day, I played with my new Nikon D40. I'm so excited to finally get a DSLR camera and I can't wait to learn all that I can do with it!

Friday, February 6, 2009



I love the Scrap Girls Luncheons. It's such a great time-out from life! We met at Mimi's Cafe this time and I brought Beth with me. It was really nice to have a little date with my daughter and we had a lot of other Scrap Girls with their kids this time - so it was a lot of fun!


Saturday, February 7, 2009



Once again we have another pipe leak. We are getting pretty sick of it. Hopefully we can get it taken care of soon. The kids helped Dad patch it up! It was a pretty lazy Saturday. I didn't feel to well - so I got to have a long nap, which was good. The kids really played well together and it was a quiet day.


Sunday, February 8, 2009



One of my favorite blogs, Bakerella, had a great recipe today that we just had to try. We really like homemade Oreos - and this recipe was even better - we used red velvet cake instead of devil's food cake! Perfect for Valentine's Day! We cut out little hearts from the cookies and made bite-sized goodies! SO GOOD!


And here is my Week 6 Layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :