Wednesday, December 3, 2008

NEW! Snowman FriendZ & Daily Download

I'm very excited to offer the December Daily Download at 3Scrapateers! We had a slight delay in getting it started since 3S had a server move, but it is up now and the Download for the 1st is available today, as well. And on the 3rd, the downloads for the 1st and 2nd will also be available. As of the 4th - we'll be back on the one download-a-day schedule! So get it now! In January it will be put in my stores!

SNOWMAN FRIENDZ 1



And I have TWO COORDINATING KITS available as well!


SNOWMAN FRIENDZ 2


Get it now in my stores:
My Blog
3Scrapateers
Digitals
Divine Digital



SNOWMAN FRIENDZ 3



This kit will be exclusive to my store at iScrapbook. Get it HERE.


THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :