Friday, November 21, 2008

Video Tag

My Friend, Brianne tagged me on this one. You have to name the top 10 DVDs played in you home. Now I have to say that this one is VERY DIFFICULT for me - because we are totally the movie family. We love movies and tv shows and much of our spare time is spent watching. Of course we have lots of DVDs and our TIVO is always full. I even watch movies while I am designing - it helps me be creative. So anyways, this was a REALLY DIFFICULT decision! I actually needed to break it down between me and my kids and my hubby! So we had to go with top 10 of all time - and it's hard because it also depends on our mood...but for now these our our choices. And they aren't in order.

My Kids:
1. Little Einsteins
2. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
3. Blue's Clues
4. Any Disney movie - especially the Pixar ones - favorite right now is WALL-E and of course Beth loves the Princess movies!
5. Higgleytown Heroes
6. Spiderman/Superman/Batman
7. The Backyardigans
8. Dora the Explorer/ Go, Diego, Go!
9. Bob the Builder
10. Sesame Street

Joey:
1. The Lord of the Rings
2. Gilmore Girls
3. Babylon 5
4. The West Wing
5. MASH
6. Dead Poet's Society
7. Batman - the animated series
8. MacGyver
9. Firefly
10. The Unit

ME (not in particular order):
1. The Gilmore Girls
2. I love old westerns and John Wayne movies (Favorite John Wayne Movie is EL DORADO)!
3. While You Were Sleeping
4. My Best Friend's Wedding
5. The Princess Bride
6. Dawson's Creek - Okay this is totally a guilty pleasure - and I am a little embarassed to put this here - but I have been watching it lately because of the mood I am in! LOL
7. Five Mile Creek
8. Lord of the Rings
9. Back to the Future
10. The X-Files


I know, I know - this is why more than 10 - but hey, I can't decide and there is SO MANY more on the list too - but this is just a few!

Now I tag anyone who wants to! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :