Saturday, November 1, 2008

Hubby Tag

So I was tagged by one of my best friends, Brianne! This one is about my hubby and our relationship!

1. Full Name: Joseph Lee Smith

2. How long you have been married? 9 Years as of June 19th.

3. How long did we date? Almost a year and a half before we got married. We met in January 1998 (bad me - I don't remember the date), when Joey came over to find his best friend Clark Weakley who was at our apartment because he was dating one of my good friends, Amber! Our first date was on February 6, 1998 and we were pretty much serious right away. We did have a long distance relationship for about a year before we got married because he moved to Salt Lake City, Utah to work while I finished school at Dixie College in St. George, Utah.

4. Who eats the sweets? We both like the sweets. I go more for the chocolate kind of stuff and Joey loves taffy and that kind of thing.

5. Who said I love you first? We both can't remember. LOL

6. Who's taller? Joey

7. Who sings better? Me.

8. Who is smarter? Joey by far. He may not have a college degree but he reads a lot and learns so much on his own. He's amazing. He knows like EVERYTHING - all kinds of facts and stuff!

9. Who does the laundry? Me.

10. Who pays the bills? Well, actually we kind of do the automatic pay stuff - for the most part. But we are in it together. As far as money - Joey is definitely the breadwinner so it's mostly his money. :)

11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Joey

12. Who mows the lawn? Well, Joey is in charge, but he usually makes his little brother do it for us. :)

14. Who drives? Joey for the most part - I hate driving.

15. Who admits they are wrong? Oh me - Joey is ALWAYS RIGHT. Okay - so that will irritate Joey when he reads this - so I guess we both will really admit it if we are wrong.

16. Who kissed who first? Well being that it was my first EVER kiss - Joey definitely began it - but we both wanted to kiss - I was just completely nervous.

17. Who asked out who first? Joey

18. Who wears the pants? Joey


I'm going to tag: Amber, Georgia, Tabatha, and Cindy Lou

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :