Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween and Happy DSD!

Happy Halloween and Happy Digital Scrapbooking Day!

To celebrate please join me this weekend for sales and fun!

First of all don't forget the DST Treasure Hunt! You'll be getting tons and tons of mini-kits from designers all over our community! And you'll be getting THREE different ones from me (one here on my blog, one at Divine Digital, and one at Digitals)! It all starts LATER TODAY!

And I have sales going on in 2 stores!

Divine Digital: Spend $10 in my store and get 50% off of your order!!! (Automatically applied in checkout)! From Friday, OCTOBER 31 to Monday, NOVEMBER 3!

Digitals: Storewide Sale of 25% off from October 31 to November 2nd!


Plus join me and my fellow designers at Digitals this weekend for some great crops!


Oh and don't miss my Halloween Products!!!

Boo-Bear TearZ



Boo-Bear Treat CardZ



Halloween PocketZ



MonsterZ



Googley EyeZ



BOO Word Album




THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :