Monday, September 15, 2008

Basketball Kit

Okay, so I am finally working on my sports series - JUST HAVETA PLAY. Right now, I am working on a basketball kit. I want to make this kit work with boys and girls and I'm going for a more realistic look (with the addition of my tearz) - but, I am having a creative block. Which is weird, because I actually played basketball in high school, so you would think I would have ideas, but at this point my creativity seems to be gone LOL So I need your help again! Give me your ideas on what you want in a basketball kit! :)

Thanks and I look forward to your ideas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

4 comments :

Dj said...

Since I happen to have bball pics to scrap, here's what I'd like.

1. A variety of basic school colors.(Red, Blue, Green, Gold, etc.)
2. Jerseys to put numbers on.
3. Elements: ball, net, shoes, jersey, court outline.
4. Stars
5. Maybe basic mascots (tigers, lions, bears, etc.)

That's all I can think of right now.

Char said...

I had no idea you did digital stuff. Digital scrapbooking is one of my favorite things to do so I will be visiting often. Thanks for the comment on my blog. It's crazy how many people I have caught up with since I started blogging. YEAH FOR BLOGS!!
Chary

Unknown said...

Ummm a basketball???? Ok Ok, I know you knew that!

How about some sneakers, a hoop (probably knew that too!), a court, word art like "hoop it up" "nice shot" "jump!"

thats all I can think of right now

Unknown said...

How about a basketball court? A bearz referee/coach? Scoreboard and clock.