Wednesday, July 16, 2008

NEW! Warm Wishes Add-on

So yesterday, I was working on creating a couple of freebies for my blog that coordinated with my WARM WISHES FOR CHRISTMAS Kit. And one thing led to another...and I ended up with a whole add-on kit. All in one day. Pretty good for me. So instead of freebies you can now purchase the add-on kit!

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!



GET IT NOW:
My Blog
3Scrapateers
Digitals
Divine Digital


And don't forget to check out the original WARM WISHES FOR CHRISTMAS as well:



GET IT NOW:
My Blog
3Scrapateers
Digitals
Divine Digital


THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
DEDE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

Your designs are absolutely wonderful! I love the pink flamingos pulling the sleigh... very adorable!

thank you for the WONDERFUL Blog Express downloads! They are so clever and so unique.... I just love them!