Saturday, July 26, 2008

3S Half-n-Half - July 29th




Here's how HnH Kits work:

1. Purchase JUST BEEZ CUZ for 50% off HERE
2. Post a layout (using the kit) by 11:59pm EST time by Wednesday, July 30th in the appropriate HnH gallery and you will get the 2nd half of the kit FREE!
3. Attend the HnH crop at 10pm EST on Tuesday, July 29th in
the Chatroom for some fun, friends and FREEBIES


If you can't make it to the crop at least post a layout so you can get the other 1/2 of the JUST BEEZ CUZ Kit
FREE. Because remember the 2nd Half of the kit is only available to those who post their completed layouts in the proper gallery by the deadline. If you miss it, you'll have to purchase the full price kit...so get those layouts in!


ENJOY AND HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THE CROP!
I really look forward to seeing all your layouts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

I am SOOOOO excited! This kit is just so cute! I have been waiting for this since I saw your first post regarding it. I just bought part 1 and I am going to try realllll hard to remember the crop.

Sharon Kay said...

What a darling kit! I just posted my layout...it was perfect because my son dressed up as a Bee in his preschool play!