Monday, April 21, 2008

My Favorite Things Crop CANCELED....

HI EVERYONE!

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to CANCEL this week's My Favorite Things crop AGAIN. I'm so sorry, but my brother's wedding is on Friday and I will still have family staying with me on Saturday and I just don't know exactly what's going to happen. Can you believe that this month alone I have had a funeral, a wedding, and my other brother and his wife just had their baby TODAY. Plus my family has been sick and I have about a million design deadlines that I am struggling to make. I just can't seem to get a handle on everything! BUT I PROMISE....next month I will hold both of my My Favorite Things crops! REALLY :)

But you can still participate and do the challenge and get the kit! I am making it a forum challenge again, so please go to THIS THREAD and participate!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :