Wednesday, January 30, 2008

THANK YOU

Thank you all so much for your input on my ATTACHED AT THE HEART Kit! I really appreciate all your ideas and suggestions!

I just wanted to let you know what I have decided to do. The kit will include the brown bears for (they are a more reddish-brown than in other kits). BUT I will also have a little add-on to the kit which you can buy that will include the same bears from the Kit, but will be colored (Pink, Purple, Red, Tan).

And here is what you can expect from the bears:

1. 2 Bears holding a laced up heart
2. 2 Bears holding hands
3. A Bear holding a laced up heart
4. A bear holding a laced up heart and a heart rose
5. A Bear holding a heart rose
6. 2 Bears hugging
7. 2 Bears, 1 bear kissing the other bears cheek
8. 2 Bears Kissing

I hope that will satisfy everyone! :) And actually I finished all the bears today and so the papers and bears are all done, so I just have miscellanous elements to finish up and the kit will be done! Yay!

Thank you all for your help! You are absolutely wonderful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Sounds Great DeDe. Can't wait to see it.

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! You can please everyone!