Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Don't forget about the SPEED CROP!

I have been incredibly busy the past 3 days finishing up the next issue of the 3S ScrapStyle ezine. Many long hours, but we are just putting the final touches on it and it should go into the 3S Store tonight...but we'll see what happens. I'll post it when it is up.

In the meantime, because I have been busy on this, I haven't had time to get an ad out for my crop tomorrow! I'll try and get that out tomorrow morning...but I just wanted to make sure that you don't forget!

Over the Hump with DeDe
SPEED CROP: Theme-Resolutions
9pm EST
Digitals Chatroom


My CT has been busily helping me and making some fabulous quickpages to give out tomorrow night! So please join me in the chatroom!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :