Friday, October 19, 2007

ANNOUNCING.....my new Creative Team

I have had strep all week! I am just starting to feel better, but I'm still in a bit of pain and I'm trying to play catch-up, so I know it's Friday, but I'm sorry I don't have a freebie for you today :( I promise I will get caught up in the next week and will have something for you.

Of course not much happened this week, except for being sick and trying to get well, so I guess I will skip the HIGH/LOW for this week too...sorry everyone!

BUT I do have some good news. I have selected 5 new CT members to join my existing team of Rona, Keli, and Vickie! I'm very happy to introduce the new members of my Team! Thank you to all who applied! It was a very difficult decision! But I'm so happy with these wonderful women who have already started to create amazing layouts with my products! And I feel very grateful!

Now without further ado....here they are:

BIRGIT (nighty):
I live in Germany with my wonderful son Lukas Christoph. We are very happy together, he's a real cutie and a good school pupil. We play a lot and because we have a low budget, we do a lot things ourselves. We do all kinds of crafting like window-color, and serviettentechnik ( didn't find a word for that). I love knitting and reading and sometimes we go to the arena to see ice hockey. Our team was german master this year. And sometimes to the cinema. We love all the Pixar films and Harry Potter!


FRAN:
I am a stay home mom of 4 yo Sam, and an enthusiastic digital scrapper of Sam. Married to Tim for 7 years and it just keeps getting better! We're avid Disney fans and go to Disney World at least once a year, Sam has been 5 times now. We also went to Disney World and on the Disney Cruise for our honeymoon!


LORILEE:
Hi, I am Lori. I have been married for 12 years and have 2 precious daughters. I have been digi-scrapping for just over a year and paper scrapping for maore years than I want to count. I enjoy reading, crafting, puzzles and going for walks with my family. My husband's main hobby is photography so between the photos I take and what he takes I have lots of material to work with. My biggest scrapping challenge is finding new ways to highlight the beautiful scenic photos my husband takes.



MARY:

I'm Mary (Catlady). Mom to 3 children. Wife to a wonderful guy, and a meowmie to one bossy cat. I love to scrap. My favorite thing to scrap is my family.










REBECCA:
I am an artist, a mother, a wife, a daughter, a working woman, and, a digi-scrapper.I love scrapbooking, taking pics of my beautiful boys, drawing / painting, and all other art forms. I am a Database Administrator / Research Analyst. I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba.









THANKS SO MUCH LADIES! I'm so glad to have you all on the team!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :