Sunday, September 30, 2007

Today's CUTE Story!

Since I am terrible at keeping a journal (I need to remedy that)...I thought I would share a little story with you here on my blog. Because I DO want to remember the cute things that my children say. I know it would be better in a journal, but I figure writing (typing) it down somewhere is better than nothing. LOL

A couple of days ago, I was in the kids bedroom changing my daughter Beth's diaper. My husband, Joey was in the living room with my son, JJ. Joey was snacking (I can't remember what it was that he was eating), but JJ noticed that he had gotten some stuff on his face. Joey came in to talk to me and licked off the stuff from his face. After Joey went back into the living room, JJ looked at him and said, "Daddy, did Mommy clean you up?"

You might not think it is funny as I did, but of course being the Mom to my kids...I think they say the cutest things. :) And of course it made my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :