Saturday, September 1, 2007

Did someone say - FREE KITS!!!

I feel very blessed to be a featured designer at both Digitals and Divine Digital in September and I have 2 great kits in store for you for the Download-A-Days!

At Divine Digital, I am a featured designer along with 2 other fabulous designers, Wolf Randolph and Royanna Fritschmann. We have created a great kit together - A KID'S LIFE - it is HUGE, so you won't want to miss each day's download! Starting September 1st, come to Divine Digital every day to get this amazing kit. Check it out:



Also, you can come to the Featured Designer Forum and participate in a Q&A Challenge! Ask me a question to learn more about me and after the month is over, I will send you a great little freebie!


I will be featured in the September 5th Issue of the Digitals Digest. Check back then and download the newsletter to read about me, see some of my layouts and designs, and get a freebie! THEN head over to the store September 5th-19th to pick up each Download-A-Day piece as well as get 40% off all my products during this time!! You won't want to miss this great kit - WHAT I WANT - check it out:



DON'T MISS IT!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :