Friday, February 8, 2013

High/Low + Freebie | February 8, 2013

My LOW this Week is that I ate too much raw cookie dough yesterday and I'm paying for it today. It definitely made me ill :(

My HIGH for this Week is that I got to go to a nice Relief Society activity last night, where I felt the Spirit and just loving the ward I'm in!

I have a freebie for you today - the next in my ChibiZ Collection - meet MIKE WAZOWSKI! Have a great weekend!



High/Low & Freebie Friday | www.designzbydede.com
High/Low + Freebie Posts | Each Friday, I get a little personal and share my high and low points of the week and then I offer a digital scrapbook freebie for everyone to download for FREE.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

2 comments :

Shuckclod said...

Thank you and stay away from that cookie dough. I only eat cake batter.

Administrator said...

I highlighted your blog and this freebie on my Saturday's Guest Freebies today. Thank you! http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2014/07/saturdays-guest-freebies-designz-by-dede.html