Monday, August 20, 2012

Get Your Happily Ever AfterZ + MORE

I am SO excited to introduce the new Happily Ever AfterZ Collection to you today!!!
Almost exactly 3 years ago, I released a new collection with some of my first DollZ Characters. Happily Ever AfterZ was a huge accomplishment for me and I've always been really proud of it. I have always intended to add on to it with the new stories, but different projects happened and it just didn't come about - UNTIL NOW!  I hope you will find at least one kit that makes all of your layout dreams come true!

** Don't miss out - make sure you read through this very long post - I will have freebies, a great challenge with a fun exclusive prize, and some fun creative inspiration from the TearZ Crew!

Let me share what is new!!!

* The original 12 kits received a slight update! I just added some shading to the elements that add more dimension and I really think they look even better.  CHECK OUT this special deal for those of you who have already purchased the original 12 kits, but want the updated versions!

* I have added 3 new kits to the original 12 - FROG KISSEZ, GLEAM & GLOWZ, and FATEZ BE CHANGED.


* The DollZ Pack includes the updated dollZ from the 15 kits.

 *  I added new outfits to match the new kits to the DigiBearZ PrinceZ & PrincesseZ Packs.

* The original alpha collection is the same - but I have added 3 new alphas that coordinate with the new kits.

* New to the collection is a huge Paper Pack! It includes 3 coordinating patterned papers for each of the 15 kits. Its a great addition to help your layouts come together!

* Also new is a huge ClusterZ StackZ & ScatterZ Pack! Originally, there was a ScatterZ pack, but I have now included those scatterZ in this pack instead.  So it includes 1 Stacked Paper, 2 clustered elements, and 1 ScatterZ for each of the 15 kits!

So what do you think? I hope you are as excited about this collection as I am! I would love to hear what you think - so please leave a comment!


The Happily Ever AfterZ Collection is EXCLUSIVE to my Blog Store. You can't get these anywhere else! I do offer something great at my new blogstore - BUNDLES!  There are 4 bundles in the Happily Ever AfterZ Collection! It can save you money if you want it all!

So - please come on over to my Blog Store and check out this huge collection! You can find the links to each product below!  Keep reading too - there is some creative inspiration, freebies and a great challenge for you!

The Happily Ever AfterZ Collection:









CREATIVE INSPIRATION FROM THE TEARZ CREW!
Wonderful NEW Layouts made with the Happily Ever AfterZ Collection

by GreenfieldOriginal


by Holly


by Lorilee


by SweetCreations



FREEBIE TIME!
In the past, I have had some freebies that coordinated with my Happily Ever AfterZ Collection. I have updated them slightly with some shading and am now offering them all here in this blog post! I hope you enjoy them!!!







 






Here's how it works:

Each Monday with the New Releases, I will be posting a Show-OffZ Challenge. You will have until Friday to do the challenge and if you get your layout sent in, you will receive either a coupon to my store or a specific product (each posting will tell you what you are getting)! I will share all the Show-OffZ of the Week on Saturdays!



THIS WEEK'S SHOW-OFFZ CHALLENGE:
I want you to scrap a layout about a MAGICAL MOMENT in your life! You must use MY PRODUCTS ONLY to create your layout! (You can use ANY product by me!)


Email me (dedesmith32@gmail.com) a copy of your 600x600, 72dpi Layout by 10pm EST on Friday, August 24th and your layout will be shared on August 25th on my blog (it could be later depending on my time)! Please include the name that you want listed with your layout.


This week (if you participate), you will receive a SPECIAL exclusive freebie to this challenge only - some special tartan papers that go along with FATEZ BE CHANGED!

Thanks and I hope you will join in the challenge 
and come back for new releases and challenges!





Join me on Mondays for my new releases! Also on New Release Mondays I will be posting a Show-OffZ Call for your layouts - so please don't miss that at the bottom of this posting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

Love the new kits! Thanks for the freebies:)

Anonymous said...

thanks for the goodies. I love the kits.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the great artwork and freebies. =) I absolutely love the kits!

Breeoxd said...

so excited for the updates- hard to beleive there've been 3 new movies! Picking up my new kits now!

Magali said...

FANTASTIC WORK!!! it`s awesome.