Monday, February 14, 2011

New Release Monday/Creative Inspiration + Show-OffZ Challenge 2/14/11


Join me on Mondays for my new releases! Also on New Release Mondays I will be posting a Show-OffZ Call for your layouts - so please don't miss that at the bottom of this posting!



I have so much to share with you today. I realize that I've had a long hiatus without new products, but I'm trying to make up for lost time! So hang in there and be prepared for lots of new stuff today and coming up! I hope you make it through it all today!

HINT HINT - You'll want to come back to my blog tomorrow too - I have ANOTHER new release for you!


First off....I am proud to release a new Sisters by Heart Collection - BROWN VS PINK!!!
Georgia and I are excited about our newest collaboration! We each took a color that we really love and created a whole kit with it. THEN we put the 2 colors together and it is magic! Brown and pink are just gorgeous together! I hope you love it. I also have created a coordinating ClusterZ StackZ & ScatterZ and Georgia is creating a fun album that should be in the store soon.





Get it now:
Exclusively @ Digitals






by Andi


by Lorilee


by Mary


by Stacy


by TifLyn




I'm also excited to share with you today my February collaborations for MY CREATIVE LIFE at ScrapDelicious.
I am so excited about being a part of ScrapDelicious. They are a new site, but it is wonderful and I hope you all will come and join us. The owners have some awesome ideas and I love all the programs and things that I have been able to start being a part of.

One of these is MY CREATIVE LIFE. If you want to get more from your scrapping this year and/or if you are doing Project 365 - you really need to come join us. Such great ideas and inspiration! You'll love it! You can come and see a free week in the forum to see how wonderful it is. Each month selective designers create a Mega Kit and then weekly mini-kits that will help you do your weekly layouts of your life. If you become a member of My Creative Life - you will get automatic 50% off of these kits, but you can still purchase them at full price as well (without joining). They are really wonderful! I'm going to try and participate in 2 of these kits every month.

So without further ado...I'm excited to announce that in February - I am participating in the MEGA KIT AND WEEK 3.

ALL MY LOVE
3 Designers contributed to this MCL February 2011 Mega Kit. This is my portion but go check it out in the store to see the other contributions!



Get it now:
Exclusively @ ScrapDelicious

At the end of the month, my contribution will be put in my store so that you can purchase it individually, but it will still be a part of the Mega Kit in the store as well.



XOXO
3 Designers contributed to this MCL February 2011 Week 3 Kit. This is my portion but go check it out in the store to see the other contributions!



Get it on February 20th:
Exclusively @ ScrapDelicious

On February 27th, my contribution will be put in my store so that you can purchase it individually, but it will still be a part of the Mini Kit Collaboration in the store as well.






by Andi



by Lorilee



by Stacy







Here's how it works:

Each Monday with the New Releases, I will be posting a Show-OffZ Challenge. You will have until Friday to do the challenge and if you get your layout sent in, you will receive either a coupon to my store or a specific product (each posting will tell you what you are getting)! I will share all the Show-OffZ of the Week on Saturdays!


THIS WEEK'S SHOW-OFFZ CHALLENGE:


I want you to scrap a layout that uses shades of pink and brown papers/elements only (your photo(s) can have other colors in it). You must use MY PRODUCTS ONLY to create your layout!
(You can use ANY product by me!) Of course, my new Brown vs Pink kit would be perfect for this!

Email me (dedesmith32@gmail.com) a copy of your 600x600, 72dpi Layout by 10pm EST on Friday, February 18th and your layout will be shared on February 19th on my blog (it could be later depending on my time)! Please include the name that you want listed with your layout.


This week (if you participate), you will be receiving the XOXO Mini-Kit!



Thanks and I hope you will join in the challenge and come back every other Monday for new releases and a new challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

DeDe, your new kit is awesome! Don't know how you find the time for designing with all that you do with your kids. You are a super woman.