Saturday, March 27, 2010

New Release {Saturday}/Creative Inspiration | Practically Perfect

Okay, so yes, I am totally breaking my New Release Monday thing - but I have a great excuse! I have the 3Scrapateers Scrap-a-Deal this month!

{But, do come back on Monday - because I STILL have a new release for you then too - plus the Show-OffZ Challenge and all that!}

Go to the SAD Forum HERE.


Okay here's the deal for you! You will have until April 10th to purchase the 1st part for ONLY $2.00 AND do a layout with it and then you will receive the 2nd part as your posting bonus! The kit will be on sale after April 10th for $6.50 - so this is a great deal! I will also be releasing it to all my stores at the full price/full kit next week sometime - so if you decide not to do the deal - you will still be able to purchase it soon!

Here's the first part:


This is the second part:


And I have a bunch of coordinating products that you can find in the 3S store as well HERE.



AND please come to the 3Scrapateers Forum on April 2nd for the Friday Freebie, as it coordinates with this kit as well! And you'll get a great Friday Freebie here on my blog too! Check them out here:





And here's what my Creative Team did with the kit:


THANKS AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU ALL THINK!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

2 comments :

Angela Toucan said...

fabulous inspiration, wonderful kit

kleb111 said...

I haven't been this excited about a Disney kit in a loonnnngg time! Great job!