Sunday, August 3, 2014

Life 2014 | Melanie


My cousin, Melanie Baker suffered for many years with cancer and passed away on January 18, 2014. I was able to go to her funeral on January 23rd with my parents and brother, Cody. It was a celebration of her good life, but of course, we are all sad that she isn’t here on earth with us anymore.

Melanie was so kind and loved everyone. She loved all things Disney and it was a big part of who she was.  I will never forget being with her and the whole Baker Family in 2009, when we went to Disneyland. Melanie planned it for us and it was such a great trip. Even though, she was several years older than me and we actually didn’t get to see that side of the family that often, I still felt a little close to her and I’m so grateful she was my cousin. I’m so happy that she is out of pain and I’m sure she has a great mission in store for her on the other side.

Until we meet again, Melanie!


Here's the layout I did:


I used "Believe in the Magic" by DeDe Smith and a template from Simple Scrapper

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :