Monday, March 14, 2011

New Release Monday + Show-OffZ Challenge 3/14/11


Join me on Mondays for my new releases! Also on New Release Mondays I will be posting a Show-OffZ Call for your layouts - so please don't miss that at the bottom of this posting!


I am so excited to release my GIGGLEZ & CURLZ!
My new kit is a part of this month's ScrapDelicious Creative Junction! Designers are given a swatch that they will create their own products with. Each product will be $3 and under during that month's junction and you will be able to pick and choice to build your own kits will all kinds of options!

Do you remember last month's Creative Junction? That is when I released BOYZ WILL BE BOYZ. This kit is now available in all my stores.

I love that in the last couple of months I have been able to release a boy kit and now this beautiful little girl kit! I hope you will love it!


So check out my products for this month's Creative Junction - available for $3 each (and under) from March 15-April 14 at ScrapDelicous. After that time, they will be available at all my stores for the regular price!

Please check out my products, as well as the other products in the March Creative Junction @ ScrapDelicious






















Here's how it works:

Each Monday with the New Releases, I will be posting a Show-OffZ Challenge. You will have until Friday to do the challenge and if you get your layout sent in, you will receive either a coupon to my store or a specific product (each posting will tell you what you are getting)! I will share all the Show-OffZ of the Week on Saturdays!


THIS WEEK'S SHOW-OFFZ CHALLENGE:

I want you to scrap about one of your favorite little girls. This could be your daughter, your sister, your niece, a friend, etc. You must use MY PRODUCTS ONLY to create your layout!
(You can use ANY product by me!)

Email me (dedesmith32@gmail.com) a copy of your 600x600, 72dpi Layout by 10pm EST on Friday, March 18th and your layout will be shared on March 19th on my blog (it could be later depending on my time)! Please include the name that you want listed with your layout.


This week (if you participate), you will be receiving the GiggleZ & CurlZ: Alpha 5!




Thanks and I hope you will join in the challenge and come back every other Monday for new releases and a new challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :