Monday, April 12, 2010

New Release Monday/Creative Inspiration + Show-OffZ Challenge | Terabithia

Today I am releasing my kit, TERABITHIA!
This is a new product in my HeroeZ and PlaymateZ Collection and my first kit for my Book ScrapZ Club! My family adores the book, BRIDGE TO TERABITHIA and this is my little tribute to the story - both the book and the movie. My kids have really taken it to heart and they have their own Terabithia in the crawl space under my son's bed, but they have found a park or two that gives them more "Terabithias." A wonderful story and the movie is good too! I hope you enjoy the kit!



I also have a couple of coordinating items that go with this kit too!



Get it now:


Since this kit is for my Book ScrapZ Club - you should be seeing layouts soon, using the kit. So look for the Creative Inspiration for this kit in my OVER THE HUMP GALLERY.


But I do have some other Creative Inspiration from my TearZ Crew for you today from my upcoming kit - POLKA DOT FRENZY. This is a kit that will be one of the membership kits at ScrapWow this month (there are also coordinating items that you will be able to purchase without a membership). It's not quite released yet, but should be within the next few days (around the 15th)!





Here's how it works:

Each Monday with the New Releases, I will be posting a Show-OffZ Challenge. You will have until Friday to do the challenge and if you get your layout sent in, you will receive either a coupon to my store or a specific product (each posting will tell you what you are getting)! I will share all the Show-OffZ of the Week on Saturdays!


THIS WEEK'S SHOW-OFFZ CHALLENGE:


Did you have an imaginary place or friend growing up? A place/friend that made you feel safe and loved and maybe something that helped you grow and work out your problems? I want you to scrap a page about an imaginary place/friend or something that did this for you. It could be a physical place that you would go to for solace and to hide from the world. If you really don't have anything like this in your childhood - maybe you have a child or a friend's child that does - so you can scrap about that too! THERE MUST BE JOURNALING - NOT JUST A TITLE. You must use MY PRODUCTS ONLY to create your layout!
(You can use ANY product by me!)


Email me (dedesmith32@gmail.com) a copy of your 600x600, 72dpi Layout by 10pm EST on Friday, April 16th and your layout will be shared on April 17th on my blog! Please include the name that you want listed with your layout.

This week you will be receiving the TERABITHIA: EXTRA PAPERZ!



Thanks and I hope you will join in the challenge and come back next Monday for new releases and a new challenge!



Join me every Monday for my new releases! Also on Mondays I will be posting a Show-OffZ Call for your layouts - so please don't miss that at the bottom of this posting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

2 comments :

Angela Toucan said...

I picked up Polka Dot Frenzy last night - it's fabby thanks

Stater said...

I actually got this done this week. Can you believe it?

Thanks for the challenge, DeDe.