Tuesday, July 1, 2008

NEW! July 4th Word Album

Check out what I created today! Totally spur of the moment, but I had inspiration and got it done - just in time for INDEPENDENCE DAY.

A July 4th Word Album, using the MY COUNTRY kit! Don't miss out -- it's on sale until the 4th!



GET IT NOW:
My Blog

3Scrapateers

Digitals

Divine Digital


Also in celebration of INDEPENDENCE DAY...I have MY COUNTRY on sale in all of my stores from July 1-July 4th! Get it for only $2!



GET IT NOW:
My Blog

Digitals
Divine Digital



And if you missed out on the Digitals Designers Element Challenge....my Lilac Spring Add-on Kit is now in the stores!



GET IT NOW:
My Blog

3Scrapateers

Digitals

Divine Digital




THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :