Thursday, May 22, 2008

NEW! Online Book Club

So I have some exciting news.....I am starting an online book club! I will have more details and specifics ready for you in June.

But in the meantime, here's what you need to know!

THE READING ANGELS BOOK CLUB will be held every other month, on the 3rd Thursdays at 9pm EST at Divine Digital, starting on July 17th.

We will meet in the chatroom and discuss the book and then you will have a month to do a layout on your feelings and what you learned from the book. THEN you will have 2 months to read the next book! I will be creating a mini-kit, inspired by that month's book that will serve as your freebie at the chat and the rest as your posting bonus!


I'm hoping to get a lot of interest in this...so who's in? Would love to see lots of ladies join in! Let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

2 comments :

stacy said...

Oh I think that this sounds fantastic DeDe!!! Combining 2 of my favorite hobbies...digi and reading! I can't wait to see what books are on the reading list!

Anonymous said...

But DeDe, what kind of books? Who chooses the books?
Thanks for thinking of it!