Friday, April 4, 2008

No Freebie or HIGH/LOW today

Hi all,

Hope you understand why I am just not up to doing a freebie or HIGH/LOW today. But I did want to let you all know about next week.

I was scheduled to do 3 crops next week, but under the circumstances (see below post)...I have just decided I am not up for it. So here is what is going to happen.

Scrap-a-Deal Crop at 3Scrapateers on Wednesday, April 9th at 10pm EST:
I won't be at the crop, but Kimberly Stewart is stepping in to host it so it is still going on. You can still get a great freebie from me from the BlockZ Kit and remember to participate so you can get the add-on for FREE!

Over the Hump: Designer Spotlight Crop on Friday, April 11th at 10pm EST:
This crop was moved from the normal Wednesday schedule to the Friday, just so the featured designer, Wendy Page could be there. So now this crop will still go on, Wendy will just host it herself, so please attend if you can!

My Favorite Things Crop @ 3Scrapateers on Saturday, April 12th at 9pm EST:
Seeing how this is my daughter's birthday as well as still having family here next week, I am going to actually have to cancel my crop. I'm sorry...I know this is TWICE in a row I have done this to you on this crop, but I hope you understand. I will be posting the challenge next week though so you can still do the challenge and get the kit! I just got to finish the kit first. LOL


Anyways, so as you can see...you will still be able to participate in the crops/challenges...you will just have to do it without me. LOL But hopefully the following week will be better and I will be back.

Thanks for your patience and support!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hey, DeDe, you need to take all the time YOU need! Thanks for thinking of us, but please - take care of you first. ((Hugs))

Dorann said...

DeDe, I completely understand.

Oh, and happy early birthday to your daughter. Is next Saturday really her birthday. My birthday is next Saturday as well. I was bummed that I may have to miss the crop, so doing a forum challenge is great for me as well.

Sharon Kay said...

{{DeDe}} goodness I think for as much as you have going on right now you are extremely organized to have these crops already set up and figured out!

I have already bought your BlockZ kit and highly recommend it to ANYONE and everyone! lol My two younger boys have given it 4 thumbs up!

Take care of yourself and don't run yourself ragged.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday early to your daughter! I hope it is a fabulous day for her and for you! Please take whatever time you need for yourself. Taking care of yourself and your family comes first. Your fans will be waiting patiently. I was sorry to read the post about your Grandpa too. It is sad he missed out on so much in his life. Take care of yourself and know that we are all keeping you in our thoughts and prayers! ((HUGS))

Tabatha said...

I'll miss it but Happy Birthday to her.

Love the new kit. It is so cute. It's fun to see something besides the bears in your style too. I hope that sounds right.

Tabatha