Thursday, March 20, 2008

URGENT! CHANGE OF PLANS!!!

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to CANCEL this week's My Favorite Things crop. My parents and brothers are in town and it looks like we are going to have a family thing Saturday night. It was going to be at my house, so I was just going to come do the crop anyways, but now it's at a friend's house about an hour away so there is no way that I'm going to be able to make this happen. I'M SO SORRY.

But here is what I am going to do. I'm going to make this week a FORUM CHALLENGE So here is the challenge and you will get ALL of the remaining SPRING WILL COME as your posting bonus - this includes the regular freebie and the crop bonus!

SO MAKE SURE TO GO TO THE MY FAVORITE THINGS FORUM and get the challenge!

Sorry everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

1 comments :

Sharon Kay said...

Enjoy spending time with your family DeDe! Take pictures! lol

I'll be participating...love the challenge... and I'm going to use your CUSTOM TearZ bear you made for my son Tony... as it was the favorite toy for both of us!!