Monday, October 5, 2015

NEW! Fab 5 Countdown Chain

I'm so excited for my family's upcoming Disneyland trip - we are on countdown.....54 MORE DAYS! One of the fun things we have going are some Disney Countdown Chains. I will have some more templates up soon (think Princess Chains, Pixar Chains, etc.), but today I'm excited to share my 
FAB 5 COUNTDOWN CHAIN TEMPLATES


Planning a Disney trip? Want something fun to countdown until your trip? Well this is it! Get ready to get crafty and create your own countdown chain! 

This template set includes 5 different templates to help you create chains that represent Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Donald Duck, and Pluto! You can use them separately, or combine them for a fabulous look! Your kids will LOVE it- mine sure do!


Check it out in the store HERE.

Aren't they so fun?
FAB 5 COUNTDOWN CHAIN TEMPLATEZ by DesignZ by DeDe (DeDe Smith)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

3 comments :

Netsky said...

These are adorable! What a great idea.

Unknown said...

They are so cute but I get an error message when i try to download.

dedesmith32 said...

You will need to purchase it to download it ;)