Monday, March 2, 2015

Monday Magic | Morning Sing Song

Image from the Disney Fantasia Game
My husband has a cute thing that he does just about every morning. He wakes up with a random song in his head and as he gets ready for the day, he quietly sings it out loud. I (of course) have noticed this little trait pretty much our whole married life, but I guess I never commented on it until a few months ago. I found myself saying to him, "You know, its been a real adventure the past 15 years to discover what song you're going to sing to yourself every morning."

Actually mentioning it kind of threw my husband for a loop. He didn't realize that he had a new song in his head almost every morning. To prove me wrong, he started a blog so he could start tracking the songs that are in his head. It doesn't happen every morning, but its been fun to see which mornings that it does happen and the truly random songs that enter his head in his sleep!

I decided to share his blog with you today. I hope you'll check it out and get some entertainment out of it!  Let us know what you think!




Each Monday (that doesn't have a new release), I am going to be offering a little Magic to start your week. It might be a fun idea, some inspiration, a tutorial, or just sharing some thoughts - Whatever I feel like! So come back and share your thoughts too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :