Monday, March 30, 2015

Monday Magic | Because He Lives...



Easter is coming and its a great time to reflect on your personal beliefs.  
Of course, the Easter Bunny and the eggs and all of the Springtime Activities 
are a lot of fun and great family times, but for me - 
I celebrate Easter because Jesus Christ Lives. 

There is a beautiful song that the Primary kids in my Ward have been learning. It is called "I Know He Lives" by Clive Romney and it is now one of my very favorite songs of all time. I love the simple, yet powerful lyrics to the song.

I KNOW HE LIVES
by Clive Romney

I know He Lives
I know He loves me
I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior
I know He came to earth as a child long ago
and showed us all the way

I know He paid the price for my sins
I know He died to give life eternal
I want to follow him so that I can return
to live with God again


I truly feel like music is the way to the soul and through song, 
I have felt my testimony grow and have felt the Spirit in knowing 
what things my Savior did for me.

There is another beautiful song that the Primary kids are learning for Easter. It is called "Gethsemane" by Roger & Melanie Hoffman



GETHSEMANE
by Roger and Melanie Hoffman

Jesus climbed the hill
to the garden still
His steps were heavy and slow
Love and a prayer, took Him there
to the place only He could go

Gethsemane
Jesus loves me
so He went willingly
to Gethsemane

He felt all that was sad
wicked or bad
all the pain we would ever know
While His friends were asleep
He fought to keep
His promise made long ago

Gethsemane
Jesus loves me
so He went willingly
to Gethsemane

The hardest thing that ever was done
The greatest pain that ever was known
The biggest battle that ever was won
This was done by Jesus
The fight was won by Jesus

Gethsemane
Jesus loves me
so He gave His gift to me
in Gethsemane

Gethsemane
Jesus loves me
so He gives His gift to me
from Gethsemane




This is my testimony. I know He lives and because He lives so can we. We can overcome this life and our mistakes and live with our Heavenly Father again. I know that there is true healing from getting to know Jesus Christ and accepting his truths. I know that my Savior lives and I know that He hears me and answers my prayers. I know he died for me and lives for me and all of us.

Please visit Mormon.org/Easter for more 
information about the Savior and Easter.

#BecauseHeLives

Each Monday (that doesn't have a new release), I am going to be offering a little Magic to start your week. It might be a fun idea, some inspiration, a tutorial, or just sharing some 
thoughts - Whatever I feel like! So come back and share your thoughts too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :