Saturday, March 28, 2015

Challenge Saturdays | Just a Little Magic Challenge - March 2015


Today you get a
JUST A LITTLE MAGIC
Challenge!

Amidst the hustle and bustle in life, there are little magic moments that make life worth living! These scrapbook challenges are to help you scrap the magic in your life and you will get a posting bonus if you participate!


"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, 
but by the moments that take our breath away."


Here's what you need to do:

1. I want you to think about birthdays. I want you to think about that magical moment when you blow out the candles on your cake and you get a wish. 

Today, I want you to scrap about that magical moment - whether its your own or one of your childrens or a friend or a spouse. In your journaling on the page, I want you to talk about what made this moment MAGIC!

2. Upload your layout to my FACEBOOK PAGE for all of us to see! If you don't have Facebook - you can email it to me (dedesmith32@gmail.com) and still participate! Please include what product(s) you used - remember to use my products only!

4. You must complete and upload your layout by Sunday, March 29th - 11:59pm EST.

5. If you participate in this challenge you will receive this:
Challenge Bonus
Confetti StreamerZ ScatterZ
by DeDe Smith (DesignZ by DeDe)
I can't wait to see your lovely layouts! I hope you all will participate! 
Please spread the news and have a great weekend!

Let me know if you have any questions!

_____________________
Welcome to Challenge Saturdays! I've got a new challenge for your weekend scrapping pleasure! Please join in!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :