Saturday, September 20, 2014

Challenge Saturdays | ScatterZ Challenge - September 2014

Today you get a ScatterZ Challenge!
You do the challenge and then you get
a ScatterZ element as your posting bonus!

Here's what you need to do:

1. I want you to do a layout about your favorite things about FALL! Is it the cool weather, the changing of the leaves, fun fall recipes? What do you love most about Fall?

2. Upload your layout to my FACEBOOK PAGE for all of us to see! If you don't have Facebook - you can email it to me (dedesmith32@gmail.com) and still participate! Please include what product(s) you used!

4. You must complete and upload your layout by Sunday, September 21st - 11:59pm EST.

5. If you participate in this challenge you will receive this:


ScatterZ Challenge Bonus - Fall LeaveZ ScatterZ by DeDe Smith (DesignZ by DeDe)

ScatterZ Challenge Bonus
Fall LeaveZ ScatterZ by DeDe Smith (DesignZ by DeDe) 

I can't wait to see your lovely layouts! I hope you all will participate! Please spread the news and have a great weekend!


Let me know if you have any questions!

_____________________
Welcome to Challenge Saturdays! I've got a new challenge for your weekend scrapping pleasure! Please join in!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :