Saturday, September 6, 2014

Challenge Saturdays | ONE WORD Challenge

Today's Challenge is all about ONE WORD!
Today's word is SMILE!

Here's what you need to do:

1. You create a layout using today's ONE WORD. You must use this word in the title of your layout. Your layout can be any theme, but has to include MY PRODUCTS ONLY.

2. Upload your layout to my FACEBOOK PAGE for all of us to see! If you don't have Facebook - you can email it to me (dedesmith32@gmail.com) and still participate! Please include what product(s) you used!

4. You must complete and upload your layout by Sunday, September 7th at 11:59pm EST.

5. If you participate in this challenge you will receive this Flower PowerZ ScatterZ!

Flower PowerZ ScatterZ by DeDe Smith (DesignZ by DeDe)
Flower PowerZ ScatterZ 
by DeDe Smith (DesignZ by DeDe) 

I can't wait to see your lovely layouts! I hope you all will participate! Please spread the news and have a great weekend!

Let me know if you have any questions!

_____________________
Welcome to Challenge Saturdays! I got a new challenge for your weekend scrapping pleasure! Please join in!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :