Thursday, August 7, 2014

...that is the Question |


Would you rather have super strength or super intelligence? ...that is the Question

I would definitely have to go with super intelligence. I have a husband who is super smart and sometimes I feel pretty dumb when we have conversations. Joey is so articulate and his knowledge about everything is just amazing. He will deny it up and down, but I would love it if I could compare just a little bit to Joey's intelligence. It would be nice to be able to find the words, when I am trying to communicate. It would be nice to not have to study quite so hard to get the knowledge in my brain!



Your Turn! Comment and share your answer!

______________
...that is the Question is a series of posts that asks a fun question and I share my answer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :