Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Sign up for my Newsletter!

Exciting news! I now have a newsletter that will go out to all subscribers by email! This newsletter will inform you when I have a new blog post and will also offer up all kinds of information about my products and maybe even include special coupons!  So sign-up today by filling out the form on the left sidebar!

* I used to have a FeedBlitz newsletter that many of you were subscribed to. This newsletter was just to let you know when I had a new blog post - I promise this one will be much better!

For those of you who would like to have your own newsletter, you've got to check out Mad Mimi! It's awesome and so easy to setup.  For most users, you can use the free account - but there is a pro account if needed!  Sign up using the linked image below!



Mad Mimi Email Marketing


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :