Monday, August 18, 2014

Princess Party at the Park

Remember when I told you about the FAIRY TALE EXPO and how excited I was to be a part of it this Saturday?  Well, unfortunately, due to some circumstances with the company who was throwing the event - it has been rescheduled for November. I'm sad, I was really looking forward to it.


BUT, I do have some good news. The Part of Your World Princess Parties (the characters that were going to be at the Fairy Tale Expo) are now throwing a fun little event that day at a park and I have been asked to bring my booth and be a part of it! Yay! I'm so excited! So if you are in Utah, please come! It is a free meet and greet, you can get autographs, there's a fun sing-along and more! And it's FREE!  We would love to have you come and join us!


Saturday, August 23rd
11225 South 4000 West
South Jordan, Utah
3:00-5:30pm


So along with all the Princess fun - I will be bringing my booth with my fun Disney-inspired Locket Game (plus my Princess Paper DollZ)! I will be offering some prizes (and treats) and will be sharing the new Fall Collection with you! I'd love for you to come and see the products!

Let me know if you can come!

Come join the Facebook Event Page too:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1474310826157457/


Part of Your World Princess Parties

DesignZ by DeDe | Scrap-a-locket (Origami Owl)



Thanks for your support!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :