Sunday, August 10, 2014

Life 2009 | Pixar Play Parade

I am finally getting some scrapbooking done. It has really been fun to plan out some pages.  In the excitement of planning our December Disneyland Trip - I felt the need to go back and start scrapbooking our big family trip to Southern California in 2009.  Yes, I never got around to completing those pages.  So now, I am!


Pixar Play Parade
March 27, 2009

Much of our week was spent as individual families, but today all of the Sorensen Family watched the Pixar Parade together. It was so fun to watch JJ & Beth, as the Pixar characters are some of their favorites!


Here's the layout I did:

pixar play parade

I used the "Project Mouse Collection" 
by Britt-ish Designs & Sahlin Studio




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :