Monday, August 11, 2014

Featured Product Monday | Apothecary DreamZ





Today I would like to feature a beautiful collection, full of plants and flowers. I originally created this kit for a Book Club Challenge. We were reading The Apothecary's Daughter by Julie Klassen and this is the kit that came out of it! Hope you like it!


Take a Look at my Apothecary DreamZ Collection! There are 3 products in this collection! There is the main kit - Apothecary DreamZ, plus , ClusterZ StackZ & ScatterZQuickpageZand get a special deal by buying the BUNDLE (all 3 of the products)!

apothecary

apothecary

apothecary



In 2010, my daughter got to go to her first Princess Festival!  I shared this layout then, but I'm sharing it again today! Can't believe its been 4 years and my little girl is growing up too fast!


Here is a layout I did with my Apothecary DreamZ Collection:

princess festival
princess festival

I used "Apothecary DreamZ Collection" by DeDe Smith


ENJOY! Thanks for reading my blog and have a great week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :