Monday, August 4, 2014

Featured Product Monday | Ahoy There Matey





Today I would like to feature a collection that is perfect for your little pirate(s)! One of my favorite parts of this whole kit is the Pirate DollZ! Love that there are lots of different clothes and accessories to create your own pirate and/or to match your pirate's outfit!  So fun and I had a great time creating it!


Take a Look at my Ahoy There MateyZ Collection! There are 6 products in this collection! There is the main kit  - Ahoy There MateyZ, plus Build-your-own Pirate DollZ, StackZ & ClusterZ, ClusterZ StackZ & ScatterZ, Extra PaperZ, QuickpageZ, and get a special deal by buying the BUNDLE (all 6 of the products)!






It was fun to go back to 2011 and do a layout with this kit.  We took JJ to celebrate his birthday tonight and we were excited that Cody, Becki and Mallory came with us. ARRRG MATEY! We went to Pirate Island and ate food and played in the arcade. The kids had a great time!


Here is a layout I did with my Ahoy There MateyZ Collection:


I used "Ahoy There MateyZ Collection" by DeDe Smith




ENJOY! Thanks for reading my blog and have a great week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :