Saturday, August 23, 2014

Challenge Saturdays | August 2014 SCATTERZ Challenge

Today you get a ScatterZ Challenge!
You do the challenge and then you get
a ScatterZ element as your posting bonus!

Here's what you need to do:

1. I want you to take the lyrics to one of your favorite songs and create a layout out of it! You can use the whole song or just parts of the song! Your layout must include MY PRODUCTS ONLY. 

2. Upload your layout to my FACEBOOK PAGE for all of us to see! If you don't have Facebook - you can email it to me (dedesmith32@gmail.com) and still participate! Please include what product(s) you used!

4. You must complete and upload your layout by Sunday, August 24th - 11:59pm EST.

5. If you participate in this challenge you will receive this:

Summer Day ScatterZ
by DeDe Smith (DesignZ by DeDe)
I can't wait to see your lovely layouts! I hope you all will participate! Please spread the news and have a great weekend!

Let me know if you have any questions!

________________________
Welcome to Challenge Saturdays! I got a new challenge for your weekend scrapping pleasure!  Please join in!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :