Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Origami Owl | Virtual Facebook Party




I have mentioned it before, but I'm going to mention it again. I am starting a new business and this coming Saturday is my official Launch!!!


Please come and support me! I'm actually incredibly nervous and scared that no one is going to show up. The nice thing about having a Facebook party is that everyone can get comfortable - in their own homes - and just check it out. Another nice thing is that I can gather all my friends on Facebook together - no matter where you live! There is no obligation to buy! I would just love some support! 

So please come and join me:

July 12, 2014
7:00 pm Mountain Time
Facebook Event


Thank you all so much for your support!  It really does mean a lot to me. And just so you know, I am still planning on continuing with my blog and my Digital Scrapbooking business too! So thank you again for all you do for me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :