Monday, July 28, 2014

Featured Product Monday | All Aboard!





Today I would like to feature a collection that is perfect for all of your train adventures!  Maybe you are planning a train ride or you have a train fanatic!  There are also lots of textured papers that would be great for even a non-train photo!


Take a Look at my All Aboard Collection! There are 5 products in this collection! There is the main kit - All Aboard!, plus Textured Papers, ClusterZ StackZ & ScatterZ, QuickpageZ, a Bracket Album, and get a special deal by buying the BUNDLE (all 5 of the products)!






It was fun to go back to 2008 and do a layout with this kit. November 15, 2008 - We were so excited to experience the Heber Valley Railroad! We were able to take the train down Provo Canyon for a great afternoon ride. Both of the kids LOVED it, especially JJ. We loved being together as a family!


Here is a layout I did with my All Aboard! Collection:


I used "All Aboard! Collection" by DeDe Smith 
and "Fill'er Up Templates" by Britt-ish Designs



ENJOY! Thanks for reading my blog and have a great week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :