Saturday, July 5, 2014

Challenge Saturdays | Red White & Blue ScatterZ Challenge

Today's Challenge is a 
SCATTERZ CHALLENGE!

Here's what you need to do:

1. You will need to download the ScatterZ HERE.
Red White & Blue ScatterZ 1
by DeDe Smith (DesignZ by DeDe)
2. Create a layout using this ScatterZ. Remember since this is my challenge - you will need to use my products ONLY for your layout!

3. Upload your layout to my FACEBOOK PAGE for all of us to see! If you don't have Facebook - you can email it to me and still participate! (dedesmith32@gmail.com)

4. You must complete and upload your layout by Sunday, July 6th at 11:59pm EST.

5. If you participate in this challenge you will receive this ScatterZ!
Red White & Blue ScatterZ 2
by DeDe Smith (DesignZ by DeDe)
I can't wait to see your lovely layouts! I hope you all will participate! Please spread the news and have a great weekend!

Let me know if you have any questions!

____________________
Welcome to Challenge Saturdays! I got a new challenge for your weekend scrapping pleasure!  Please join in!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :