Thursday, September 19, 2013

Falling for Fall Sale!!!

It's time for a
FALLING FOR FALL
DISCOUNT SALE


Spend over $10.00 and get 40% off your entire order

Apply it to your DigiRewardZ Card Too!


This is only available through my blogstore and includes everything in the store, INCLUDING Bundles!  This is the opportunity you have been waiting for to stock up on my products! I don't have sales that often, so please take advantage of it! This is a MAJOR DISCOUNT for you!

** There are some of my products that have not made it into my blogstore yet - if there is a product(s) that you want to purchase but you don't see them in the store - please email me at dedesmith32@gmail.com BEFORE you order and I'll see what I can do to get it in there for you!


This deal will run from September 19th-October 5th!



Thank you so much for your support!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

1 comments :

Mike C said...

Excited about Lyceum.