Thursday, March 21, 2013

Recipe Thursday - Pretzel Salad




This week's Recipe:
I loved the salty sweet taste of this salad! It makes a great dessert!  The crunchy bit just made it amazing for me!


Pretzel Salad
by DeDe Smith 

Bottom Layer:
2 cups broken stick pretzels
3 tbsp sugar
3/4 cup butter, softened

Middle Layer:
8 oz softened cream cheese
8 oz. thawed Cool Whip
1 cup sugar

To pLayer:
1 large package strawberry Jell-O
3 1/2 cup boiling water
1 (10oz) package of frozen strawberries, cut up

Bottom Layer: Mix butter and sugar; mix in pretzels. Press into 9x13 pan. Bake 10 minutes at 400 degrees. Cool.

Middle Layer: Mix sugar and cream cheese. Gently fold in Cool Whip. Spread on pretzel layer. Chill slightly.

Top Layer: Stir Jell-O and water together. Add frozen cut-up berries. Stir well. Pour gently over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate until set.

______________________________
Each Thursday, I am going to be sharing a recipe with you! I will pick a recipe from my collection and I will be sharing where I got the recipe and everything. But I am going to include my own photo of the finished food, the original recipe, and try and share the things I changed when I made it!

I would love your help too! If you have a great recipe, especially week-night dinner recipes (but I would love    all kinds of recipes) - please share it with me, by emailing me at dedesmith32@gmail.com. I will try it out and feature it on my blog! If you have cooking tips or anything else in regards to cooking and food - please email me!
recipe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :