Thursday, March 14, 2013

Recipe Thursday - Chicken Delicious



This week's Recipe:
Another fabulous meal made in the crockpot!  You can also make this a skillet meal, but Crockpot is easier!


Chicken Delicious
by DeDe Smith 

4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Juice of 2 lemons
1/2 cup cider vinegar
2 tbsp mustard
1 cup water
3 tablespoons brown sugar
2 tsp salt
2 tsp pepper
2 cups ketchup
1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
1 chopped onion
1 cube of butter
4 cups chicken broth
3 cups cooked rice

Mix the sauce all together in crockpot. Add the chicken. Cook on low for 6-8 hours. Use 2 forks and shred your chicken right in crockpot.  Serve over rice.

______________________________
Each Thursday, I am going to be sharing a recipe with you! I will pick a recipe from my collection and I will be sharing where I got the recipe and everything. But I am going to include my own photo of the finished food, the original recipe, and try and share the things I changed when I made it!

I would love your help too! If you have a great recipe, especially week-night dinner recipes (but I would love    all kinds of recipes) - please share it with me, by emailing me at dedesmith32@gmail.com. I will try it out and feature it on my blog! If you have cooking tips or anything else in regards to cooking and food - please email me!
recipe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :