Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sledding





So one of the fun features of this house is that our yard makes a great sledding hill! We have had really fun the past couple of months! We finally purchased some sleds and have had plenty of snow to go sledding. Beth pretty much asks to go sledding everyday. My kids have never experienced sledding until this year, so it has definitely been a highlight of the winter!


(Of course, I picked a poor day to finally take some photos of it. We didn't have much snow that day and I still can't find my battery charger for my phone, so I'm using my iphone-so not very good pictures!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

1 comments :

fl_connie said...

Wow, DeDe! Your children are really growing up! They look like they are having so much fun!

Connie