Thursday, February 21, 2013

Recipe Thursday - Crockpot Chicken


This week's Recipe:
A wonderful homey crockpot meal that just warms your tummy right up!


Crockpot Chicken
by DeDe Smith

8 oz Cream Cheese
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup
8 oz sour cream
2 packages of Italian Dressing mix
2-3 boneless, skinless chicken breats
2 cups grated cheese
3-4 cups of rice, potatoes, or noodles.   

Mix all together(except cheese)  and cook on high in your crockpot for 3 hours. Shred chicken with 2 forks. Serve over rice, potatoes, or noodles and top with cheese.

______________________________
Each Thursday, I am going to be sharing a recipe with you! I will pick a recipe from my collection and I will be sharing where I got the recipe and everything. But I am going to include my own photo of the finished food, the original recipe, and try and share the things I changed when I made it!

I would love your help too! If you have a great recipe, especially week-night dinner recipes (but I would love all kinds of recipes) - please share it with me, by emailing me at dedesmith32@gmail.com. I will try it out and feature it on my blog! If you have cooking tips or anything else in regards to cooking and food - please email me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :