Thursday, February 28, 2013

My Recipe Magic


Instead of a recipe today, I have something different for you!




I had the opportunity to attend a special event, where a brand-new site was opened! The site is a new collaboration of The Six Sisters called My Recipe Magic.  It is indeed a magical site where you can put all your recipes together and can even make a little "dough" if you want!  

I'm so impressed by this site and I'm so excited about adding my own recipes and collecting all of it together.  I love The Six Sisters and it was amazing to meet them and share in the opening of this site! I had a great time rubbing shoulders with other bloggers and eating some fabulous crepes. It was a way fun night!

So MY RECIPE MAGIC is a gathering place for all of your favorite food blogs.  You can add thousands of recipes to make cookbooks and see the nutritional value of the dishes. You can even add your own recipes and keep them in a private cookbook and/or share them with the world by making it public! If you have a blog and you blog about your recipes, you can even make a little money, depending on how many recipes you upload and how many people look at, share, comment, etc on your recipe.  CHECK OUT this great description of the site - perfect for food lovers, food bloggers, and even those of you who just want to share recipes!



So what are you waiting for?  
Head on over to the My Recipe Magic site 
and get started! You know you want to!


______________________________
Each Thursday, I am going to be sharing a recipe with you! I will pick a recipe from my collection and I will be sharing where I got the recipe and everything. But I am going to include my own photo of the finished food, the original recipe, and try and share the things I changed when I made it!

I would love your help too! If you have a great recipe, especially week-night dinner recipes (but I would love all kinds of recipes) - please share it with me, by emailing me at dedesmith32@gmail.com. I will try it out and feature it on my blog! If you have cooking tips or anything else in regards to cooking and food - please email me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

1 comments :

redjanfan said...

sounds really interesting, I'm off to check it out! I use Pinterest to store my recipes, tried and untried. I'm there under Jan Perry if you'd like to check out my "recipes not vegie, salad or dessert" file.